Definition of a Cheat: any modifications to the platforms or official games and associated files or any utilization of a program that is meant to alter the behavior of the game in a way that either gives an advantage to players using it or gives a disadvantage to players not using it.
Examples: wall hacks & speed cheats
Definition of a Glitch: use of any behavior of the game that is either undocumented or unintended by the manufacturer in order to increase their own personal performance or decrease the performance of others.
Example: Being able to hide in a rock or shoot through a wall that you normally can not.
- No EasyServerForums members will cheat or glitch under any circumstances.
- No EasyServerForumsmember is allowed to evaluate cheats in order to detect their use without express Senior Staff consent.
- No EasyServerForums member will associate with a known cheat or cheat maker under any circumstances.
- Where possible all EasyServerForums members will avoid known glitches.
Should credible accusations of cheating or glitching occurs, the member will be subject to an investigation by the Chain of Command (CoC). If found guilty, the member will be instantly discharged.
EasyServerForums does not form any alliances with other organizations. However we do have a friends community belief where non-members are welcome on our servers. EasyServerForums members are not to become moles or spies in other communites and or clans
EasyServerForums demands the same level of commitment and loyalty from all its members, as such we do not allow EasyServerForums members (including Junior Members) to participate in any other group that supports any game franchise on the same platform that we support. Failure to abide by this will result in immediate removal. (AKA NO MOONLIGHTING)
CHAIN OF COMMAND
- EasyServerForums uses a Chain of Command (CoC) as such members are expected to abide by the structure without exception.
- Any issues that arise have to be processed by the CoC. No member will jump over with its requests unless ordered to do so.
- All orders have to be followed, whether in game, training or in daily duties and are not subject to a discussion. Questions or issues are to be handled via the CoC.
- High priority issues, especially those that affect all EasyServerForums must be handled by the Senior Staff.
FRIENDSHIP AND REAL LIFE
- We are primarily a group of friends and as such have a “Friends first” motto. However heated issues can occur. If an issue can not resolved on a reasonable and friendly basis, the CoC will step in and their decision is final.
- We accept all real life needs and commitments and will not put any member into a decision between real life success and EasyServerForums and where possible, we will attempt to help in any way we can.
- If a member leaves EasyServerForums on good terms, the decision will be respected and not questioned. The member will be welcomed back if he chooses to return at a later date.
- Members **WILL** respect each other regardless of their origin, nationality, age, gender, sexuality, race, religious beliefs or creed. The same level of respect will be given to non-members.
- Members will show dignity, honor and integrity both in and outside of EasyServerForums. Any insults or lack of respect towards EasyServerForums and it’s members by non-members are to be ignored and left uncommented. We do not need to defend ourselves.
- Language of an offensive nature will not be tolerated, whether it be on forums, social media pages or any type of voice or text communications.
- No member will issue religious or political matters or respond on one of them.
- No member will broadcast issues or post content involving nudity, sexual content or any other adult content of an offensive or questionable nature whether it be by images, videos, text or voice communications.
- No member will question policies and regulations in public. They are to use the CoC to issue their thoughts.
- Sportsmanship behavior is mandatory.
- If you harass or threaten a member or non member on the forums, Teamspeak or any method of communication owned/run by TG you will be banned.
Always remember that to the public, you are not perceived as an individual but as a representative of BladeNode Federation Gaming Community