Sir Stone

CUP weapons and vehicles

Sir Stone

I've been looking into this thanks to spoons but I'm really interested in adding these to the server. This will add modern weaponry and vehicles to mix up the battlefield more and add diversity. The links are below:

CUP vehicles: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=541888371

CUP weapons: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=497660133

Cole Phelps

Personally i think it would be a great addition to the server as the community would love this, but i feel we do need to have a vanilla server up so we can continue recruitment. Do you guys think we should do both? or just focus on one thing?

-Cole Phelps (Co-Division Leader Milsim) &  (Division Leader FiveM)

phoenixwolf

Focus on one thing at a time. When we get bigger we can come back to this idea. 

Sir Stone

right now we are going with what the community wants but we have whats call a Recruitment Strike Team (RTS) which is made up of admins/mods/ trusted volunteers to go to the other communities and show the players who arent directly connected to that server how the BEF runs and acts together in an effort to get them to ask us to join our unit.

Cole Phelps
12 hours ago, Sir Stone said:

right now we are going with what the community wants but we have whats call a Recruitment Strike Team (RTS) which is made up of admins/mods/ trusted volunteers to go to the other communities and show the players who arent directly connected to that server how the BEF runs and acts together in an effort to get them to ask us to join our unit.

I think this is the best method to show people who we are here at the 3rd BEF. We got a great group of guys and phenomenal NCOs/Leadership!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.