Sir Stone

Hey everyone we recently locked our main server due to the mission file and it being resource reliant. With that being said we still have the Recruitment Strike Team(RST) activated but without members and will be taking applications.Please submit your applications below with the following format:

Name:

Current rank with 3rd BEF (if any):

Reason for wanting to join RST (100 words):

Best way to contact you:

References (3 people please):

Edited by Sir Stone

Ranger

Name: L.Ranger

Current rank with 3rd BEF (if any): PV2

Reason for wanting to join RST (100 words): I'd like to help the unit grow in size and develope a strong player base for the future. I believe this community has a lot of potential and an increase of players would help it greatly; recruiting is something i'd like to do to help out the Milsim unit. The RST is a great idea to me and i feel like it will be a good thing for the player count. I recently wanted to start putting the unit out there and this would interest me at most. I would be very dedicated to this position and would enjoy helping out the Unit.

Best way to contact you: casiasleonel4@gmail.com or Steam

References (3 people please): Dominguez, Miller, JK

Edited by Ranger

Ringii

Name: Ringii

Current rank with 3rd BEF (if any): PFC

Reason for wanting to join RST (100 words): I'd like to see the unit expand in growth, ever sense I joined this unit I haven't really seen any growth, if its not growing it's shrinking and that's never a good thing. Along with the unit growing that means more and more players that will be taking part in the operations and causally playing on the hearts and minds server. Being the smooth talker i'am I believe i'd fit this role just fine as the ladies love me so why not the (soon) to be new recruits? (sorry if this post might be a little negative but it's my honest opinion). 

Best way to contact you: Steam or Discord

References (3 people please): JustCalMePug, xSuzka, Valdez