Ringii

Ringg's Campaign

Ringii

Hey y'all, I was think of building a campaign. It's gonna be in the Vietnam era (mostly because that's the era we're in at the moment). It's going to lean heavily toward trying to win the hearts and minds of the towns that's scattered around the map. which means we wont be pulling up to just any town and shooting it up. if there is a legitimate interest, post it in the comments of this post.

EDIT: So im placing my campaign in Takistan, in a more modern era. There will be two other factions on the map with us. One faction by default will be hostile (OPFOR) and the other faction will be neutral (Independent). The Independent faction is much more of a rag-tag group of people then a military but most of the Taki people are in favor of them. OPFOR and BLUFOR are both relatively disliked by the population. While OPFOR operates from the north and BLUFOR operates from the south. All three factions are locked into a political war. (more backstory will be linked)

Although im not sure how many missions long it will be (depends on which ending we take) hopefully people are interested in this campaign, which might pave-way for more in the future. 

FIRST MISSION BRIEFING: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hsvGVlN0iJbK1RbSkhZfS7OD1RvIoPOWyXxS6daf9a8/edit

Edited by Ringii
Update on the situation

Brian_

h'yeah

DarkEntity

I like the idea I just need more details

Ringii
1 minute ago, DarkEntity said:

I like the idea I just need more details

lets say our mission is to clear the map of Takistan, either it be Towel-heads or Zombies. I'll play active Zeus and it'll be very adaptive. When the mission we were sent out to complete is over the OP is over, anything that happened during the mission will carry over to the next mission.  and so on till the final objective is complete then depending on who's interesting we'll go make another mission.